Seven Days Departed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avicious, GrumpyGeneral, General

Go down

Avicious, GrumpyGeneral, General Empty Avicious, GrumpyGeneral, General

Post by Avicious Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:33 am

Yeah, I've changed my name a few times, lol. I now have to pay gems to change it!

Oh, where to start!

Ok, I lead the alliance, if you haven't figured it out yet.

I'm almost 33 years old. I live in York, PA with my lovely lady and our 5-year-old son. Okay, he's not *technically* mine, but I'm his dad... and he loves me Smile
I enjoy gaming, obviously. I am a musician, fairly adept in programming, an Eagles fan, non-religious, politically active
I dabble in writing, blogging, game design, audio/video editing, image editing, website design... basically anything with computers.
I have led guilds in both Everquest 2 and Rift.

Favorite Games: EverQuest, Starsiege: Tribes, Soldier of Fortune II, EverQuest 2, Skyrim, The Witcher
TV: Game of Thrones, Impractical Jokers, CNN, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Family Guy, The Night Of, Stephen Colbert
Movies: 300, Dumb and Dumber, Shawshank Redemption, Interstellar, V For Vendetta, Fracture, Silver Linings Playbook, Wizard of Oz, Willy Wonka
Music: A Perfect Circle, 30 Seconds to Mars, Keith Urban, Ed Sheeran, Blue October, Jim Croce

I'm very easy going and laid back (I've had a lot of major problems in my life, so small problems don't bother me much).

If you ever have a suggestion or concern, please feel free to contact me!

Avicious
Admin

https://7days.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down